The Visiting Nurse Association is seeking a C.N.A. HHA to perform home visits. Join a team of professionals who have earned the 5-Star Rating for excellent meaaruable outcomes. Flexible work schedule. Competitive Pay. 90% of employee only medical paid for non-smoker, earn yearly CEU's, tuitiion reimbursement, paid time off and other customary benefits.
1. The Associate performs only those personal care activities contained in a written assignment by a health professional associate.
2. Follows HIPPA guidelines and maintains all medical information obtained in the course of work as confidential and as such, should not be a matter of discussion with co-worker or others outside of the Agency. This includes information from the client’s clinical record and billing information or other electronically accessible data.
3. Under the supervision of an RN provides quality care on an individual basis according to need to promote good health, hygiene, and comfort.
4. Under the supervision of an RN within a team approach, corrects knowledge deficits and assists patients reach their maximum potential regarding mobility.
5. Under the supervision of an RN within a team approach, corrects knowledge deficits and assists patients in reaching their maximum level of activities of daily living.
6. Under the supervision of an RN provides comprehensive care on an individual basis for additional procedures and treatments as assigned.
7. Provides through written or telephony reports, patients condition to ensure continuity of care and quality of care. Observes and reports physical and mental changes to RN supervisor.
8. Maintains clinical records according to agency guidelines.
9. Provides transportation for patient to doctor’s appointments, run errands, etc., as required.