The VNA provides compassionate, innovative care of the highest quality, setting the standard for patients and caregivers needing private care, home health, hospice, and community health services. Together, we provide the highest quality patient care.
Come Join our team of passionate and skilled professionals! By choosing to work for the VNA, you would be working with an agency that has been voted ‘Best Place to Work’ for 7 years in Indian River County because of the benefits we offer our associates, such as:
The Visiting Nurse Association is seeking a Resale Boutique Clerk/Driver to work in our Hidden Treasures store. This person will assist with the day-to-day operation of the Thrift Shop to include pickup of donations, delivery of merchandise, substitute at register and work in the back room as needed. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a high level of autonomy, be able to demonstrate strong and effective communication skills and must have strong organizational skills.
1. Driving and maintaining the thrift store delivery truck(s) to pick up donated items and deliver merchandise to customers.
2. Meet with potential furniture donors and discourage unsatisfactory donations in diplomatic manner so as not to discourage future donations.
3. Ensuring that the delivery truck is kept clean, in safe working order, and is maintained per manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Ensures donations are safely loaded and secured on the truck prior to departure from the donor’s location. Unloads items in a safe manner to prevent damage to donations.
5. Maintain daily log of pick up’s, deliveries, gas receipts, incident reports, etc., for the daily operations of the vehicle.
6. Assists with daily operation in thrift store(s) as needed, in accordance with established policies and procedures. Operates register, processes credit card transactions, sorts and prices donations, sets up displays, arranges furniture, cleans and tidies sales floor.