The VNA provides compassionate, innovative care of the highest quality, setting the standard for patients and caregivers needing private care, home health, hospice, and community health services. Together, we provide the highest quality patient care.
Come join our team of passionate and skilled professionals! By choosing to work for the VNA, you would be working with an agency that has been voted ‘Best Place to Work’ for 7 years in Indian River County because of the benefits we offer our associates, such as:
The Visiting Nurse Association is seeking a per diem Lifeline Technician/Coordinator to perform in-home installations, service and retrivals of VNA's Lifeline personal emergency response equipment. This position will also assess the environment within the customer's home to provide the technology to support their independent living and educate the subscriber on all VNA services for general knowledge and request for other VNA services.
1. Understand the customer base and gather appropriate and relevant information for all new and/or existing customers.
2. Program equipment.
3. Follow detailed procedures.
4. Demonstrate and explain the service to the customer.
5. Provide maintenance services.
6. Create database records.
7. Develop product knowledge to assess the proper equipment for the customer.