The VNA provides compassionate, innovative care of the highest quality, setting the standard for patients and caregivers needing private care, home health, hospice, and community health services. Together, we provide the highest quality patient care.
Come Join our team of passionate and skilled professionals! By choosing to work for the VNA, you would be working with an agency that has been voted ‘Best Place to Work’ for 7 years in Indian River County because of the benefits we offer our associates, such as:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules available for some positions
- Accrue up to18 paid days during first year, 6 observed holidays
- Up to 90% coverage of health insurance costs
- Onsite, no-cost wellness clinic staffed by a VNA ARNP
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free CEU credits
- Several local and national discounts
The Medical Records Specialist will maintain, retain and protect agency medical records. Maintain, retain and protect home health and hospice patient medical records consistent with Federal and State regulations, VNA policy and procedures, and The Joint Commission (TJC) standards. Perform role with supervision by Director of Quality Improvement. Demonstrate VNA core values in all job duties.